A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Manzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Manzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Manzo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Paul Manzo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Rene P. Manzo practice?
- Dr. Rene Manzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Manzo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hewitt, NJ.
See Hewitt Radiologists.