A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Molina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Corry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Pedro Molina MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rene P. Molina practice?
- Dr. Rene Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Molina practices Urology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Urologists.