A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.More Education & Awards
Dr. Molina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Corry Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 30 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rene Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rene P. Molina practice?
Dr. Rene Molina practices Urology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Urologists.