A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Murillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murillo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Murillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murillo graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Murillo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evansville State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Torres Murillo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rene T. Murillo practice?
- Dr. Rene Murillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Murillo practices General Practice near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville General Practitioners.