A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Muro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Muro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muro graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Muro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Ernesto Muro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rene E. Muro practice?
- Dr. Rene Muro has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Muro practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.