Learn more about Dr. Rene Oliveros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliveros
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oliveros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Oliveros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveros graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Oliveros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- McKenna Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Adolfo Oliveros MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rene A. Oliveros practice?
- Dr. Rene Oliveros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Oliveros practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.