A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Oliveros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliveros
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Oliveros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveros graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Oliveros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- McKenna Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Adolfo Oliveros MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rene A. Oliveros practice?
- Dr. Rene Oliveros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Oliveros practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.