A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Olvera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Olvera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Olvera, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olvera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Luis Olvera MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rene L. Olvera practice?
- Dr. Rene Olvera has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Rene Olvera practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near , .