Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Parraga
Dr. Rene Parraga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Parraga is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, Memorial Regional Hospital South and University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty. He speaks English.
Dr. Rene Parraga has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rene Parraga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Lauren Carcas
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Miami, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Christopher Obrien
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Miami, FL 0 mi36
Dr. Robert Stang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi30