A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Peleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Peleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Peleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peleman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peleman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans