A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Pena, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Mario Pena MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rene M. Pena practice?
- Dr. Rene Pena has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Pena practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.