Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Quiroz
Dr. Rene Quiroz, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Uvalde, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Quiroz is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Boston Medical Center and New England Rehab Hospital. Dr. Quiroz has received 3 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Rene Quiroz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rene Quiroz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Eric Pound
Boston, MA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Gretchen Gignac
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Ioana Bica
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi22