Dr. Rene Recinos MD, PHD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017
Dr. Recinos sa ed 4 of my 5 fingers after a tablesaw accident. It took two surgeons 13 1/2 hours to save the remaining four. I have every confidence in him.

September 22nd, 2016
I like how he ask a ..
I like how he ask a lot of questions. I am glad that he will be doing my surgery.

September 13th, 2016
very professional - ..
very professional - he is easy to understand and good at explaining things

August 11th, 2016
Had an apt with Dr R..
Had an apt with Dr Recinos Friday. Was very impressed with Dr Recinos professionalism with his caring attitude with the injury that I presented. He check the status of my injuries to my finger to see what he needed to do surgically and then explained what he saw with my severed tendon. Surgery was scheduled for that afternoon and when my procedure was over he took the time to explain to my wife what I needed to do to make sure I did every thing to ensure a complete healing of my injuries. I was VERY impressed with Dr. Recinos office and staff at Mercy Clinics and Hospital with them being very proactive with the care they provided. Thank You!

June 17th, 2016
It was really very n..
It was really very nice. Details of exactly what was being done and steps that would be taken was done very well.This is excellent! I have full use of my hand. Thanks

March 8th, 2016
All staff were pleas..
All staff were pleasant and cooperative. My waiting time was short. Dr. Recinos was also very pleasant and does a good job getting in many patients during his day.

December 14th, 2015
Very Kind and Professional, Highly Recommended
Everyone was very kind. Dr. Recinos especially. The day of surgery the nurse and I were laughing going into OR due to someone adjusting their shorts. The OR room and everyone in it were kind and professional. What I remember most was the face wash after the surgery was done. It was like heaven. Dr. Recinos and his staff at the office were beyond kind. The room I had at the hospital was huge and the nurses were very sweet. Thanks to all of you. As for the eye lids. I can not be happier. I no longer have to raise my head up to see things in front of me or tape them open to see TV. I would recommend Dr. Recinos and Mercy Hospital to everyone. God Bless all of you.

May 26th, 2015
Excellent Service
I received treatment for trigger fingers. The service was excellent, I could tell the shots that the Dr. gave me was already helping the next day.

May 22nd, 2015
Great
My experience was very good, I was nervous to have surgery while only having a local done. But Dr. Recinos made me feel very comfortable while doing the surgery explaning what he was doing and saying things to take my mind off the surgery which helped me a lot!

April 17th, 2015
Professional and Courteous
Everyone was very courteous and professional. Information provided was detailed and basic enough for me to understand. I look forward to getting the basil cell cancer surgery done soon.

September 9th, 2014
Very Professional
Dr. Recinos and his staff are very caring and professional. I have never had any service that wasn't wonderful. I especially appreciate his telling me what he is doing and why. He always makes me feel at ease. He's a wonderful doctor.

August 13th, 2014
Very Nice
I was very impressed with Dr Recinos, he was very professional and knowledgeable, answered all my questions thoroughly and so I could understand. I was put at ease from the very beginning and treated respectfully through the entire visit. Staff was also very informative and helpful