Dr. Rene Recinos Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rene Recinos?

review

Posted on September 15th, 2017

feel very lucky to have such an excellant doctor and staff

He did a great job and treated me well.

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I'm so grateful for Dr. Recinos' care. I had a hand infection. Though I was anxious to get back to work, he was dedicated to making certain I was back to baseline before he allowed me to return. He was kind, thoughtful and explained everything he wanted me to do/ I worked with him so I could get back to normal. I really appreciated all his staff and would highly recommend their office.

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Dr. Recinos sa ed 4 of my 5 fingers after a tablesaw accident. It took two surgeons 13 1/2 hours to save the remaining four. I have every confidence in him.

I like how he ask a ..

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I like how he ask a lot of questions. I am glad that he will be doing my surgery.

very professional - ..

Posted on September 13th, 2016

very professional - he is easy to understand and good at explaining things

Had an apt with Dr R..

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Had an apt with Dr Recinos Friday. Was very impressed with Dr Recinos professionalism with his caring attitude with the injury that I presented. He check the status of my injuries to my finger to see what he needed to do surgically and then explained what he saw with my severed tendon. Surgery was scheduled for that afternoon and when my procedure was over he took the time to explain to my wife what I needed to do to make sure I did every thing to ensure a complete healing of my injuries. I was VERY impressed with Dr. Recinos office and staff at Mercy Clinics and Hospital with them being very proactive with the care they provided. Thank You!

It was really very n..

Posted on June 17th, 2016

It was really very nice. Details of exactly what was being done and steps that would be taken was done very well.This is excellent! I have full use of my hand. Thanks

All staff were pleas..

Posted on March 8th, 2016

All staff were pleasant and cooperative. My waiting time was short. Dr. Recinos was also very pleasant and does a good job getting in many patients during his day.

Very Kind and Professional, Highly Recommended

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Everyone was very kind. Dr. Recinos especially. The day of surgery the nurse and I were laughing going into OR due to someone adjusting their shorts. The OR room and everyone in it were kind and professional. What I remember most was the face wash after the surgery was done. It was like heaven. Dr. Recinos and his staff at the office were beyond kind. The room I had at the hospital was huge and the nurses were very sweet. Thanks to all of you. As for the eye lids. I can not be happier. I no longer have to raise my head up to see things in front of me or tape them open to see TV. I would recommend Dr. Recinos and Mercy Hospital to everyone. God Bless all of you.

Excellent Service

Posted on May 26th, 2015

I received treatment for trigger fingers. The service was excellent, I could tell the shots that the Dr. gave me was already helping the next day.

Great

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

My experience was very good, I was nervous to have surgery while only having a local done. But Dr. Recinos made me feel very comfortable while doing the surgery explaning what he was doing and saying things to take my mind off the surgery which helped me a lot!

Professional and Courteous

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Everyone was very courteous and professional. Information provided was detailed and basic enough for me to understand. I look forward to getting the basil cell cancer surgery done soon.