Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Relos
Dr. Rene Relos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hayward, CA, with other offices in Redwood City, CA and Stockton, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Relos is affiliated with Manteca Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward. He speaks English.
Dr. Rene Relos has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Rene Relos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hayward, CA.
Dr. Eng Saw
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Rene Ramirez
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Barbara Follestad
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi12