A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Rigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Rigal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rigal
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rigal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigal graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rigal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene R Rigal MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene R. Rigal practice?
- Dr. Rene Rigal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Rigal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA.
See Williamsport Anesthesiologists and Williamsport Pain Management Doctors.