A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Rigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Rigal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rigal
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Rigal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigal graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rigal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene R Rigal MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene R. Rigal practice?
- Dr. Rene Rigal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Rigal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA.
See Williamsport Anesthesiologists and Williamsport Pain Management Doctors.