Dr. Rene Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene Rodriguez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2012

Bad experience with him. Waited for 2hrs.

July 16th, 2012

Sta

I have never seen such a rude, lazy, and useless staff as he has in his office. They don't make anything easy for their patients. Medication refills, paperwork filled out, etc. If their is any kind of issue, they will not help in any way. Dr. Rodriguez really needs to do something about the situation because it really makes him look bad, too.

April 18th, 2012

Compassionate

Being my primary care physician, he had compassion for the other life events going on in my life and their impact on my health. Through his counseling on diet and weight management I went from being considered Diabetic to glucose intolerant after learning to manage my sugars naturally and normal readings for 2 years. Since diabetes has taken the lives of many of my loved ones, I'm happy to have a doctor that worked with me on this issue.

September 22nd, 2011

When I first started seeing Dr. Rodriguez I was told by friends that they wouldn't recommend him because of his bedside manner with their parents. I defended him because I liked him as a doctor. Recently it has been very different. It's not him as a doctor, but his staff represents him and I'm sure they receive their direction from him. If you are very ill and need to see your doctor right away, Dr. Rodriguez is not the doctor for you. If you need medical records for a referral expect to wait months and then be treated rudely by his staff. If he's been your PCP for over 3 years and you need life insurance paperwork filled out while waiting for medical records to be sent to another doctor, don't expect to get the paperwork to be filled out even if you offer to pay for service. In other words if you want professional courteous service which you and your insurance pay for, I would not recommend this doctor.

August 10th, 2010

Solid physician

Great doc that really investigates the problem. Very bright man who will tell it to you straight AND give you the science

May 24th, 2010

Caring

Dr. Rodriguez is caring and wants to get to the root of the problem...not just medicate for the symptoms. This has lead me to lose weight, exercise, and talk to a professional about my problems. I have always been able to get in to see him same day and only once had a long wait...during flu season. He and his staff make healthcare convenient.

April 30th, 2010

AWFUL!!!!

This doctor was soo mean and no manners!!! Why do I need to take my shirt off to been seen for strep? I dont care if a female rn was in the room with us! I found him RUDE and creepy!!! I would NEVER and have NEVER been back to him!!

March 2nd, 2017