Learn more about Dr. Rene Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Romero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Romero, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Romero has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Romero MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Rene Romero practice?
- Dr. Rene Romero has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rene Romero practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Macon, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Gastroenterologists, and Atlanta Pediatric Surgeons.