A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Romero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Romero, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Romero has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Romero MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Rene Romero practice?
- Dr. Rene Romero has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rene Romero practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Macon, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Hepatologists.