Learn more about Dr. Rene Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Romero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Romero, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Romero has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 13 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rene Romero practice?
Dr. Rene Romero practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, Surgery, and Hepatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Gastroenterologists, Atlanta Hepatologists, and Atlanta Surgeons.