A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothea Saenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothea Saenger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothea Saenger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saenger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothea R Saenger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothea R. Saenger practice?
- Dr. Dorothea Saenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothea Saenger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.