Learn more about Dr. Rene Santiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Santiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santiano
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Santiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Santiano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santiano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene B Santiano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene B. Santiano practice?
- Dr. Rene Santiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Santiano practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.