Learn more about Dr. Rene Santiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Santiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santiano
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Santiano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santiano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene B Santiano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene B. Santiano practice?
- Dr. Rene Santiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Santiano practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.