A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Sueiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Sueiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Sueiro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sueiro graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De Santiago, Oriente.
Dr. Sueiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Sueiro MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rene Sueiro practice?
- Dr. Rene Sueiro has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rene Sueiro practices Pediatrics near Lakewood Ranch, FL.