A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Sullesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Sullesta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Sullesta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullesta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sullesta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Octaviano Sullesta MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rene O. Sullesta practice?
- Dr. Rene Sullesta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Sullesta practices Urology near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Williamson, WV.
See Charleston Urologists.