Dr. Rene Sullesta Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 16th, 2014

Dr. Sullesta was a very kind and compassionate doctor who loved to sing (had a beautiful voice) and was my doctor for eighteen years before he died in 2013 from colon cancer. I regret that I didn't realize I would not see him again because I would have thanked him for all of his care and concern. I'm sure heaven is enjoying his singing.

October 29th, 2014