The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Rene Sullesta Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Filter Reviews

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

5.0
  • 2
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Showing 2 of 2 Ratings

Five Stars

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr. Sullesta was a very kind and compassionate doctor who loved to sing (had a beautiful voice) and was my doctor for eighteen years before he died in 2013 from colon cancer. I regret that I didn't realize I would not see him again because I would have thanked him for all of his care and concern. I'm sure heaven is enjoying his singing.

Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Five Stars

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Urinary Incontinence

Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Rene Sullesta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.