Learn more about Dr. Rene Umanzor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Umanzor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Umanzor
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Umanzor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Umanzor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Umanzor graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Umanzor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Umanzor MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rene Umanzor practice?
- Dr. Rene Umanzor has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Umanzor practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palmer, MA.
See Palmer Internists and Palmer Endocrinologists.