A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Umanzor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Umanzor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Umanzor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Umanzor graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Umanzor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Umanzor MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rene Umanzor practice?
- Dr. Rene Umanzor has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Umanzor practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palmer, MA.
See Palmer Internists and Palmer Endocrinologists.