Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko
Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trumbull, CT, with another office in Bridgeport, CT. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alfano-Kostenko is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital and St Vincent's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trumbull, CT.
Dr. Arthur Turetsky
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Trumbull, CT 0.01 mi43
Dr. Michael Cassetta
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Trumbull, CT 0.01 mi18
Dr. Daniel Rudolph
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Trumbull, CT 0.01 mi35