Learn more about Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Neck Pain
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatic Fever
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfano-Kostenko graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Alfano-Kostenko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Ann Alfano-Kostenko MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee A. Alfano-Kostenko practice?
- Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko practices Internal Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Trumbull Internists.