Learn more about Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfano-Kostenko
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alfano-Kostenko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Neck Pain
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatic Fever
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfano-Kostenko graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Alfano-Kostenko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Ann Alfano-Kostenko MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee A. Alfano-Kostenko practice?
- Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Alfano-Kostenko practices Internal Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Trumbull Internists.