Dr. Renee Alli MD, FAAP Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2016
She is Great Pediatric. She very thorough and really listens to your child's needs before she makes her recommendation.

January 27th, 2015
Our favorite doctor in the practice - very easy to talk to.

October 4th, 2013
Love Dr. Alli!!

October 17th, 2012
I love dr alli
Dr alli spent so much time with me and my newborn! So we took my stepson there. She is worth the wait!

June 15th, 2012
Horrible
Thos is not a doctor that I am willing to, ever again trust with the care of my daughter. She misdiagnosed an allergy for overeating. Called her fat and then proceeded to insult my parenting style. Will never go to again. The staff was atrocious. Good luck to you. Ugh.

January 28th, 2012
Great professional
Dr. Alli is very thorough, friendly and enjoys what she does. She takes the time to care, listen and advise.

October 10th, 2011
LOVE HER!!!
I started seeing Dr. Alli when my baby was born a year ago. She has been wonderful. She has taken the time to evaluate him, respond to my questions and concerns. She seems genuinely interested in him. She personally called back with test results and took the time to discuss next steps. The staff is great as well! I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. Plus, whenever I call the office with questions, I receive a return call the same day... most of the time within minutes of my call. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Alli and the staff at Georgetown Pediatrics.

September 30th, 2011
Doctor?
She doesnt seem to be a doctor. Needs bedside manners, professionalism, etc. Not recommended at all!

September 21st, 2011
Not recommended
I would not recommend this Doctor.

September 1st, 2011
Stay away from this Doctor
Dr Alli's practice in Dunwoody is ALWAYS empty when she is the only attending pediatrician. She does not take the time to review and evaluate your baby/child, she is a risky Dr for your child, she prescribed a very strong antibiotic to my baby even though I told her she had adverse reactions to her previous medication. Dr Alli would not listen and she has always been very agressive, racist and offensive. I went to another peditrician same day to have a second opinion and my baby DID NOT HAVE AN INFECTION, he told me those antibiotics would have been harmful for my baby. Even though her practice is always EMPTY, she would make us wait over an hour and just spent with us less than 3 minutes, very unprofessional. She becomes agressive and offensive when you ask her any question, she should not be called a "Doctor". If you love your baby/child, do not take it to this "Doctor".

March 1st, 2010
Dr. Renee Alli has been our family's pediatrician since my first child was born in 2005. I have several children and she has always been amazing with us. I highly recommend her and the entire team of doctors at Georgetown Pediatrics.

December 29th, 2009
The Best!!!
Dr. Alli is the only physician of the seven that I visited, interviewed and met with who can offer a text book explanation of any issues, concerns, or recommendations. I do not care about a doctor's personal experience with his, or her own children. Every person is unique. I also like the fact that she does not treat her patients and their parents as if they cannot understand a more technical explanation of a problem, or solution. Her staff is professional and courteous and that is what you should expect when choosing someone to treat your child.