A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Anderson, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee T. Anderson practice?
Dr. Renee Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.