Learn more about Dr. Renee Artymyshyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Artymyshyn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Artymyshyn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Artymyshyn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Laprade Artymyshyn MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Renee L. Artymyshyn practice?
- Dr. Renee Artymyshyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Artymyshyn practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists.