A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Beirne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Beirne is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Beirne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beirne graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beirne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Ann Beirne MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee A. Beirne practice?
- Dr. Renee Beirne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renee Beirne practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists.