Dr. Renee Belieu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 4th, 2016
At my first visit Dr. Belieu was professional, thorough and very approachable. I would highly recommend her to any woman. She put my mind at ease and was very conversational even though I was her last appointment of the day. My Gynecologist retired last year and I am so happy I found her.

September 29th, 2016
Well run office
I have been going to this office for several years. Office staff, medical staff and Dr.Belieu have always looked to my interests and concerns. I would highly recommend this office and Dr. Belieu.

September 5th, 2016
Annual visit
I have been a patient of Dr. Belieu's for several years and have had consistent good care, would recommend her and this group for GYN care. Appts. are timely, office staff helpful and courteous, and for questions you may have Dr. Belieu takes needed time for answers and re assurance.

July 26th, 2016
Fabulous!
Dr Belieu is great! Very personable and great follow up from the office. I would highly recommend Dr Belieu and her practice!

June 7th, 2016
Consistently, a positive experience! I recommend Dr. Renee' Belieu to all women who seek a professional, competent, caring gynecologist!

April 29th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. BeLieu is very personable and caring. She is clear when explaining things to you and remembers your conversation/concerns from your last visit. She does not try to rush you but has time to listen, answer your questions and shows concerns about your family.

March 26th, 2016
have not had follow up yet. She is friendly, very knowledgeable and efficient.. Staff friendly.

February 21st, 2016
Felt she was really looking out for me
My doc has retired but one day I had a problem and Dr. Belieu was on call. Her nurse corresponded back and forth within one day to guide me to testing prior to my appointment. When my tests came back negative I (naively) cancelled my appointment. Dr. Belieu did not settle for that and called to get me in for an exam as well. I felt she was being very thorough while still keeping it hassle-free for me. I got in within days. I also felt that my complaints were taken seriously. She recommended follow up with a specialist if my complaint did not improve after her suggestions for my self-care. I know doctors are only given about 10 minutes per patient. She made the most of our time and let me talk without interrupting me.

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Renee Belieu - Not to be trusted
Dr. Renee Belieu is the worst OB-GYN doctor I have ever been treated by. She has a cold bed side manner and does not interact with her patients. She reads from her reports and communicates in a robotic manner. More importantly, she can not be trusted as a surgeon. She caused severe damage to me in a surgery, which required subsequent months of healing and a costly repair surgery in which I was not compensated for.

November 12th, 2015
Wonderful
Everyone I have encountered at this clinic is extremely courteous and friendly. Dr. Belieu is wonderful and knows whats-what with women's health. I can't recommend her or the clinic highly enough!

January 16th, 2015
Dr. Belieu should be rated Excellent - if there were a higher rating - she should receive it! Exceptional!
Dr. Belieu was amazing. She was understanding and caring. She gave me the time I needed and offered advice that was very helpful. I was skeptical of making an appointment after seeing her ratings online. Then I realized most people that are happy don't take the time to give a review. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Rene Belieu and highly recommend her as a caring - thoughtful - and excellent doctor.