Dr. Renee Belieu MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Overland Park, KS

3.9

February 14th, 2017
She is the best!!!
I'm totally confident in her and her knowledge. I am so grateful to be able to see her.

January 20th, 2017
Dr. BeLieu is the best!
Dr. BeLieu is the most caring genuine dr who truly care about the health of her patients. She knows your history and always enters the room with a smile. She takes time to listen to what's going on with you, she truly gives you the best treatment possible and will take you step by step in whatever procedure or operation she will be performing on you. I greatly trust her with my care and now I feel better than I have felt in years and it's all because of the great care I have received by Dr. BeLieu! She is absolutely the best!

January 2nd, 2017
Birth control
This Womens' Clinic does a great job. In a very timely manner they book appointments, remind you of impending appointments, and actually carry out the appointments. The facility is immaculate. No one at any point makes me feel uncomfortable as I seek protection from a having children. My procedure was an implanted firm of birth control, and everything went smoothly and was handled professionally. I encourage any woman looking for care to attend this facility and see this doctor.

December 17th, 2016
Annual Visit
My annual visit with Dr. Belieu was short since I did not have any She was patient since I am hard of hearing & explained every detail of the examination.

November 11th, 2016
A doctor you can relate to
Dr. BeLieu is a delightful person and is so easy to talk to. I go to my annual appointments knowing she will listen to my concerns and will not be at all intimidating or condescending. At my last appointment, she even asked about a trip that I had mentioned the year before. Dr. BeLieu cares about her patients and takes the time to get to know them.

November 4th, 2016
At my first visit Dr. Belieu was professional, thorough and very approachable. I would highly recommend her to any woman. She put my mind at ease and was very conversational even though I was her last appointment of the day. My Gynecologist retired last year and I am so happy I found her.

September 29th, 2016
Well run office
I have been going to this office for several years. Office staff, medical staff and Dr.Belieu have always looked to my interests and concerns. I would highly recommend this office and Dr. Belieu.

September 5th, 2016
Annual visit
I have been a patient of Dr. Belieu's for several years and have had consistent good care, would recommend her and this group for GYN care. Appts. are timely, office staff helpful and courteous, and for questions you may have Dr. Belieu takes needed time for answers and re assurance.

July 26th, 2016
Fabulous!
Dr Belieu is great! Very personable and great follow up from the office. I would highly recommend Dr Belieu and her practice!

June 7th, 2016
Consistently, a positive experience! I recommend Dr. Renee' Belieu to all women who seek a professional, competent, caring gynecologist!

April 29th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. BeLieu is very personable and caring. She is clear when explaining things to you and remembers your conversation/concerns from your last visit. She does not try to rush you but has time to listen, answer your questions and shows concerns about your family.

March 26th, 2016
have not had follow up yet. She is friendly, very knowledgeable and efficient.. Staff friendly.