Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renee Bender
Dr. Renee Bender, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Exton, PA, with another office in West Chester, PA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bender is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Christiana Hospital and Chester County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Renee Bender has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Renee Bender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exton, PA.
Dr. Eduardo Mercurio
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Exton, PA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Christina Ellis
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Exton, PA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Baohuong Tran
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Exton, PA 0.01 mi6