Dr. Renee Bender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Bender?

April 29th, 2015

Horrible service, ordered tests WITHOUT my authorization and did not complete my annual checkup correctly

January 21st, 2012

Avoid!

As one of the other reviewers noted, Dr. Bender is to be avoided during labor! She was very friendly during my office visits but during labor I also found her very impatient and in my case she pushed for a cesarian. I kept trying to delay but she kept putting on the pressure, scaring us by saying the baby's hear rate was dropping, and undermining the progress of my labor (other doctors and nurses said I was almost fully dilated but she insisted that I was not). Do your research, ask the questions, and find out her c-section rate, I imagine that it's very high.

March 2nd, 2011

I have been going to the Women's Center for Health for YEARS and a few years ago went to Dr. Bender. My experiences with her over the past 3 years have been great. No complaints here.

December 29th, 2010

Not at all recommended

I had my first with this doctor.very very bad experience.when i was in labor she was not patient at all ,she wanted me to rush up & push the baby ,since she had to leave.After i had dialated fully ,she opted for the vacum method twice.The first time failed & vaccum cup bounced on the wall.she did a third degree cut & worst of all cut my rectum during the procedure which she later discovered after all sutures were put ,so she had to remove all sutures.she never informed me of anything untill i developed recto-vaginal fistula &severe infection.I had to under go a colo-rectal surgery to get that repaired.But even after several years the rectovaginal fistula is still there& i'm still facing the consequences of her rushing up on my day of delivery.I would never recommend this doctor for any pregnant woman.Please !please ! choose your gyno wisely & after doing lot of research ...read lot of reviews ,ask your freinds.I had moved new to DE,so did not review this doctor and i'm still under pain of what she did with a hast.

March 21st, 2017