A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Chan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee L Chan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Renee L. Chan practice?
- Dr. Renee Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Chan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.