A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Claycamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Claycamp is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Claycamp graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Claycamp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cameron Regional Medical
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claycamp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan