A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Espinosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Espinosa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinosa graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Espinosa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Diane Espinosa MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Espinosa practice?
- Dr. Renee Espinosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Espinosa practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.