A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Espinosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Espinosa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinosa graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Espinosa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Espinosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee Espinosa practice?
Dr. Renee Espinosa practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.