Dr. Renee Flannagan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Renee Flannagan?

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Contrary to others' comments in the review section, I found Dr Flanagan to be thorough, explained what she was evaluating, allowed me to ask questions to which she gave answers I could understand. I wish I would have had an earlier appointment to see her and look forward to her continued care. Thank you.

very good and concerned doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2015

i would see this doctor again. i was very happy. and she answers all your questions. i have a lot of faith in her.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

very good and glad to get her.

NOT RECOMMENDED

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor! The first appointment was ok even though I felt dismissed after my daughter was just diagnosed with constipation because she was having multiple bowel issues. I went back after she ended up in the ER with an ileus and was never treated so rudely! She asked why we were there, and actually said I don't know what you want me to do, on top of that she never even examined her . So unprofessional! I felt bad for my 18 year old daughter who had to have that as an introduction to the medical world. ! I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I went here, sounds like we were not alone in our treatment!!

President

Posted on September 18th, 2013

She is a exceptional pleasent person. Straight forward and easy to talk to. You get the feeling that she gives you all her attention and she takes her time, contrary to most us doctors.

A good doctor who doesn't listen to patients

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Despite fixing my GI problem, Dr. Flannagan was not the most courteous doctor. My first appointment left me feeling frustrated and ignored after she dismissed many of my complaints as a "poor diet" simply because I was a college student. After a successful colonoscopy and decent bedside manner as she discussed my diagnosis, I haven't been able to contact her office since. My medication has run out and I still have heard nothing from her as I'm desperate to get a refill.

Return Patient

Posted on January 31st, 2013

This has been the second time that I've had the opportunity to to be seen by Dr. Flannigan at The Center For Digestive Health And Nutrition. Both times the staff has been wonderful. I felt very relaxed and cared for. Dr. Flannigan was very personable and professionable. The procedures were quite easy thanks to both Dr. Flannigan and the staff. I will be going back, in five years, for my next one.

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr. Flannagan made a hospital visit to my mother. She enterred the room with an attitude. She was offended that questions were asked. When her behavior was pointed out to her, she tried to use scare tactics. She even went so far as to try and deny pain medication. Her bad behavior was confirmed by the other patient, in the room. I would never recommend that she see any other patient.

reluctant patient

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I was less than thrilled about getting a colonoscopy, but after meeting Dr. Flannigan I changed my mind. She's a great doctor, but what impressed me the most was her willingness to listen to me and to adapt the colonoscopy procedure to fit my needs. By the time that I got to the endoscopy suite, I was at ease with the procedure and it was quite interesting to watch. Several other placed told me that I couldn't be awake and drug-free for a colonoscopy and basically told me to get lost despite the fact that I'm high risk for colon cancer. Dr. Flannigan did a great job with the colonoscopy and it didn't really hurt at all.

Posted on October 13th, 2017