A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Freedman, Adult Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Freedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Freedman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee Freedman practice?
- Dr. Renee Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Freedman practices Internal Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists.