Dr. Renee Freedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Freedman?

July 8th, 2016

Very caring and thorough examination.

March 27th, 2015

Dr freedman' office staff is a NIGHTMARE! Disrespectful, angry, resentful attitude. Have NEVER BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE A CALL- Back from Dr Freedman, despite repeated messages. Difficult to get copies of test results. As a Professional in the field for many yrs. it is totally the Drs. Responsibility to create a patient- friendly office atmosphere. Please clean up this act, since Dr Freedman, when available, is a competent physician. Would NOT refer a friend or family member to this practice,

August 21st, 2014

During my first exam with her she was polite and appeared to be caring. They did a lot of blood work I'm her office. What they didn't tell me was by doing so it was going to cost much more than going to a lab. I was not given the choice. When I politely expressed my concern to her billing manager I got yelled at and from then on treated horribly. The Second visit Dr Freeman was very short and condescending to me. I told her I couldn't take one medication due to a side effect and she said she was going to chart that I was non compliant. Excuse me? THEN I got a 400.00 bill for her in house blood work. They refused to bill my secondary insurance even though they said the accepted it. Long story I know. The final insult was being harassed rudely for the 90.00 my secondary said I DIDNT ONE to her.

March 9th, 2013

the delray beach office staff are rude they do not do their jobs they are lazy and rude and playing around I do not recommend this office the people in front are rude the nurse are all rude they have no manners they shoud be caned they wright worng code for xrays and mris

January 28th, 2013

Office staff sucks!

Dr Freedman is decent. It's the office staff that sucks big time!. Awaiting results on some blood work taken 3 weeks ago. left several voice messages with their office nurse. She never returns phone calls. The office staff are very rude. This is unacceptable!. Will not be returning. I do not recommend East Coast Medical Associates.

May 4th, 2012

Dr. is pretty good. Her office staff though is very rude. She should know that the receptionist is nasty at check out and also on the phone. Her personal nurse does not call back when left messages for prescriptions AND ARGUES with patient about who is right, etc. Very unprofessional staff there. I will not go back to an office with that kind of help

May 23rd, 2011

She is a superior caring physician who isknowledgable about the field of endocrinology. The follow-up of the office is superior . I highly recommend her.

February 10th, 2011

Professional and caring physician

Dr. Freedman is focused and interested in the patient. I have confidence in the way she asks questions and stays in touch with the details of my situation.

July 28th, 2010

Caring, thorough physician

She is a caring and thorough physician. Very well-run office. Insurance filed promptly.Always receive a reminder call before the next appointment. No waiting. Always seen prompty.Friendly office.

September 10th, 2009

Very Thorough

Went in with vague symptoms, knowing I just didn't feel right. She was thorough enough to do plenty of tests to find an answer. Something my internist didn't do. I am glad I took it upon myself to go straight to a specialist

June 5th, 2009