Overall Review

May 27th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Frenier for many years. She is an excellent Dr, a great listener, fantastic bedside manner, and is always accurate on diagnosing my problems. I have sent friends and family members to see her, and no one has every been disappointed.

May 29th, 2013
Great Care
I have been going to Dr. Frenier for about 3 years now and I have received excellent care. She has always shown concern, has spent a good amount of time with me, listens well and is effective in her treatment and in meeting my needs. I had a very bad experience with a doctor prior to finding her and I'm thrilled to finally have a physician who seems to care and wants to help me be as healthy as possible. Sometimes I don't make that easy because I struggle with depression and an eating disorder. She doesn't dismiss me or treat me as being of any less value, which has been my experience in the past. She partners with me and does everything she can to help me overcome my challenges while making me feel like I'm a person of worth. I greatly appreciate her.

May 20th, 2013
staff is rude, hard to get "same day appointments" as noted on their sign outside....facility seems clean, nurses are usually nice and helpful...Drs there are "typical", nothing special. I would not rely on her if something were REALLY wrong...I would head to the nearest ER or hospital, LOL! Shocked at the previous review...if true, that's crappy! Maybe where it shows "taking new patients", a disclaimer should be added stating "as long as you're straight"

January 30th, 2012
Great
I have been going to Dr. Frenier for years with different problems and have not had a bad diagnosis. I felt she was good enough to follow her from Sand Springs office to her 101st location in Tulsa.

August 8th, 2011
Despicable
She is a horrible person to her core with a staff that is exactly the same. I'm happy to have realized it early enough to quickly find a new Doctor. I should have read the signs of how quickly I was able to make an appointment, how empty the lobby was, and how quickly she got to me. I think I was her only patient. I will never again step foot in another Warren Clinic building. I will also do my best to prevent my family and friends from doing the same. Very rude, impolite, rushed, and insensitive. Her staff was just as horrible, but what do you expect with the leader they have.