Dr. Renee Funches Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Renee Funches?

Great!

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Posted on February 28th, 2015

I just wanted to submit a review of a doctor that has been handling my care while dealing with Lymphoma. Dr. Funches was the doctor that I got a second opinion with and I am glad I did. Every problem I have had, including any problem I have had since my treatment has stopped, has gotten Dr.Funches' full attention. She answers my questions and concerns in a very quick manner and always takes my concerns seriously. I have seen many doctors while trying to find a correct diagnosis of my problems and I have had MANY bad experiences. She always cross-references other doctors to make sure I am getting the best care possible. I just want her to be recognized for the great job she is doing.

Posted on July 10th, 2017