A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Girdler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Girdler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Girdler graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Girdler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Vannucci Girdler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee V. Girdler practice?
- Dr. Renee Girdler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Renee Girdler practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.