A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Girdler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Girdler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girdler
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Girdler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Girdler graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Girdler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Vannucci Girdler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee V. Girdler practice?
- Dr. Renee Girdler has 7 office locations.
Dr. Renee Girdler practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.