Dr. Renee Grau MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2013
DISAPPOINTED!!!
I am VERY disappointed with Dr Grau and her staff as well. I started as a patient with Dr Grau about 8 years ago and in the beginning was happy with both her and her staff. In the past 4-5 years it has been almost impossible to get in to see her, they always want to refer you to the PA Amy Hughes. After 8 years of treating the EXACT same issues (eczema on my fingers) and prescribing the EXACT same cream I called in for a RX refill to be called into my local pharmacy. I was informed that they had NO record of me as a patient nor did they have a record of ANY RX's in my name???? What in the world?!?!? In the last few years the staff has become more and more stiff, uncaring and clinical. I used to enjoy the warm smiles and concern but I guess they just do not have time for actual patient care anymore. As an Aesthetician I have referred over 100 people to Dr Grau in the past 8 years but will NO LONGER be sending patients to Saints Dermatology or to Dr Grau. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

October 3rd, 2012
Great Physician
I've been seeing Dr. Grau for at least two years. She has always been helpful and caring. She spends as much time with me as I need to understand and to review my issue. I have also been impressed with the amount of time she has put into my case personally. Great doctor!

May 21st, 2012
My appointment was scheduled for 9:00am. The receptionist suggested I arrive 15mins early for my appt. to complete paper work. I left my office at 8:25; however, due to the loop around streets I became lost and instead of arriving at 8:35 I arrived at 8:50. I checked in and completed my paper work in less than 7 mins. I waited to be called back to see the doctor for over an hour; my total wait time was approximately an hour and thirty five minutes. During my time in the waiting area I asked the receptionist how much longer it would be before I was seen; I was instructed I was next. Three patients were called before me. Patients that arrived after me were seen and checking out before I was called back to sit in the exam room. If a wait time is more than 20 mins staff should be courteous enough to explain the reason for the delay. I pay a $50 co-pay and work during the day, so both time and money was wasted during my wait for the doctor. Although the doctor is wonderful, I will not schedule a follow-up appointment.

January 18th, 2012
Very professional and personable
I would recommend Dr. Grau. She is professional, but very personable. My wait was long because of mix up on times, but she was very apologetic, indicating that my time was valuable and she was sincerely sorry. She seemed genuinely interested in me and my health. She suggested some optional treatments, but was not pushy

November 11th, 2011
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Grau is amazing! She is caring, listens to you, and never rushes through your appointment. She explains your diagnosis and procedures in very clear terms without making you feel like she's talking down to you! Dr. Grau is by far my favorite of all doctors I've ever visited!!!

November 5th, 2010
I really like Dr Grau. I started to see her at a different location. I have seen her only one time at new location. The location of current office is an inconvenient trip for me. The visit I had with her at new location was not as pleasant as her prior location. She was the same, the staff however did not impress. I have referred friends to her.

July 21st, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I started seeing Dr. Grau when she was at another facility and followed her to Saints Hospital. I had severe acne and the first doctor I saw told me within the first 10 seconds of seeing me that I had to take Accutane. I declined and asked for a second opinion. Dr. Grau worked with me for several years until we found the perfect regimen. I continue that regimen even now 1 and 1/2 years that I have moved away from Oklahoma and live in Florida. She was a Godsend to me and my suffering with my acne.

September 18th, 2009
does it matter
the first visit was great nurses are awsome. The second visit really upset me i was in tears in the waiting room and embarassed to be insulted in front the filled waiting room. Dr Grau is great to bad if you don't have the money you cant see her!
Doctor's Response

I am sorry you had a bad experience! It is never appropriate to feel that you have been insulted. I would be happy to look into this incident as I was not made aware of this. However, I am affilicated with Saint Anthony's and they have strict guidelines on collecting co-payments up front or the patient cannot be seen. Unfortunately, I do not make these rules and must comply as a member of the Saints. Regardless, no one should ever feel insulted and I apologize on behalf of my staff.

April 8th, 2009
Dr. Grau and her staff are very professional and well informed. I was well taken care of and my questions/concerns were answered. Dr. Grau and her entire staff are personable and very helpful in making any additional appointments for labs, other doctors and dealing with the insurance company. I am very impressed with my treatment that I have and am receiving through Dr. Grau.

October 13th, 2008
Excellent provider!
Dr. Grau is very compassionate and provides excellent care. I would recommend her service to anyone in my family!

March 7th, 2017