Dr. Renee Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Gross?

January 25th, 2016

Dr. Gross is one of most compassionate and professional Doctors I have ever known. She takes time with you; always shows concern and interest and answers each and every question. I would recommend Dr. Gross to every woman (and I have)

January 20th, 2016

Professional, Knowledgeable and Approachable

Dr. Gross is a wonderful physician. She is professional , knowledgeable and approachable. I find her to be pleasant and efficient. I actually enjoy my visits with her!

December 21st, 2015

Caring

Every time I enter the building I am greeted with a warm smile. I am promptly given paperwork to fill out if needed. The wait time for Dr. Gross is no more than 10 minutes. She is sweet, caring, and helps answer any of my questions I may have. Having someone care for you the way she does make my experience at this office better than the rest!

December 18th, 2015

Gentle and Very Professional

I have been going here for years. Dr. Gross is very professional and gentle. It's a great place to go even for an unpleasant thing such as a gyno appointment!

December 15th, 2015

Positive Experience

My experience was a positive one. My wait time was minimal. The facility was clean and staff efficient. I was examined by Dr. Gross who was professional yet easy to talk to. She put me at ease by explaining what she was about to do before proceeding.

September 28th, 2015

Do not go here. Personally know three cases where this doctor and group have led to devastation for a woman with cancer, woman with vbac, and baby injured during birth. Stay away.

March 13th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Gross. I went to her specifically for an issue I was having with my menstrural period (may be tmi but oh well) not only did she take the time to listen to me, she placed me on the PERFECT medication for me and I'm extremely grateful and so happy I found her and went to her. She followed up with me multiples times to see how I was doing on the medication and was nothing but sweet and attentive to any concerns I had. On the other hand, the staff at her office in Manalapan is absolutel terrible. I called for a simple question and they had responded with a rude snarky remark meanwhile they had absolutely no comprehension of what I was asking. She then forwarded me to another doctor because Gross was not in at the time (she has limited hours) and that doctor actually laughed on the phone at me. Staff is rude which is extremely unfortunate because Dr. Gross is the exact opposite.

February 15th, 2014

Awesome

Absolutely positive experience I have been a patient for about 7 years and have nothing but positive feedback for not just the doctors but the staff as well...

November 7th, 2013

Friendly

My experience was very good. I did not wait long to be seen, the waiting room and offices were clean, and everyone was very friendly. I liked that Meg ...

September 25th, 2013

Very good service,dr Gross always listen , very satisface with everything ,tks

September 12th, 2013

Dr. Gross was very pleasant and extremely helpful. My visit went very well.

March 19th, 2013

Always a good experience with Dr Gross.