Dr. Lucie Haney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucie Haney?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Lucie Haney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016

Don't recommend

I remember seeing this doctor when I was a child. She called me all types of names and my step dad loved her because she always took her side. I am now 35 years old and living a good life, however when I was a teen in the 90's, my step dad never really took the time to get to know me and this doctor was playing his fiddle saying that I manipulate my parents and how horrible I was etc. I personally think she is in it for the money unlike Chloe (I think that's how you spelled it) listened to both sides. I am not saying that I was a perfect kid, but what I am saying is that Dr. Haney will do anything to get good with the parents so she can keep her clients.

July 13th, 2016

Excellent therapist

May 3rd, 2016

Simply amazing

April 27th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Renee Haney for several years and I love her. She is a great doctor !!!!!

March 10th, 2016

Looking for a wonderful psychiatrist? You've found her!

After seeing a lot of therapist, I found Dr. Haney! She is the best! She listens, unlike others.. she adjusts your medication. I was on a lot of meds and I was a walking zombie! My first visit with her, she couldn't belive I was on all of the unnecessary meds. She has me a very good place! I have not one bad thing to say about her! A+++

July 11th, 2015

Dr Haney is amazing super knowledgeable and caring I've been a patient for 6 years

April 20th, 2015

Amazing

Dr. Haney has been my daughter’s psychiatrist for 10 years since she was 13 y/o. My daughter has bipolar/schizoaffective disorder. Dr. Haney has always been proactive, is well versed in the most current studies and treatments, and makes treatment decisions WITH the patient and family, not for them. She is also cost-conscious when considering prescription medication. I dread the day she retires because she is one of a kind.

October 30th, 2014

Waste of time and money

August 6th, 2012

Best in Tampa!

She's the best psychiatrist I have been to in this city. She is compassionate and understanding. She has been in her field for many years. Specializes in children as well as adults. It's like going in and having a conversation with my grandma! I would recommend her to anyone of any age!

March 22nd, 2012

Love her.

Had to try a few different docs before meeting Dr. Haney. I could not ask for a more better fit for my own personal situation. I'm very pleased with the care I receive from her as a health care provider.

March 12th, 2009

Retired Firefighter

Dr.Haney is very understanding.You always feel better after a session.Has a great knowledge of medication and tracks your medication.Very well educated.Female psychiatrist can handle FIRE & POLICE stress disorders.

May 2nd, 2017