A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Hyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Hyatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyatt graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hyatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Blount Mem
- Blount Mem Courtesy Provisional
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans