A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kendzierski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kendzierski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kendzierski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendzierski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kendzierski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- South Jersey Radiology Associates Browning Road Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Marie Kendzierski DO is a female Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Kendzierski practice?
- Dr. Renee Kendzierski has 10 office locations.
Dr. Renee Kendzierski practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.