A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kendzierski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendzierski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kendzierski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kendzierski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Kendzierski practice?
Dr. Renee Kendzierski practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Pennsauken, NJ.
See Voorhees Radiologists.