A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kendzierski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kendzierski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kendzierski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendzierski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kendzierski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- South Jersey Radiology Associates Browning Road Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Marie Kendzierski DO is a female Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Kendzierski practice?
- Dr. Renee Kendzierski has 10 office locations.
Dr. Renee Kendzierski practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.