A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Kimball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Kimball, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kimball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee D Kimball MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Kimball practice?
- Dr. Renee Kimball has 6 office locations.
Dr. Renee Kimball practices Family Medicine near Flowery Branch, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Buford, GA.
See Flowery Branch Primary Care Doctors.