- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Kimball is Excellent. Dr. Kimball has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Kimball, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kimball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Kimball practice?
Dr. Renee Kimball practices Family Medicine near Flowery Branch, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Hoschton, GA.
See Flowery Branch Family Physicians.