A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Kimball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimball
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kimball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Kimball, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kimball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee D Kimball MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Kimball practice?
- Dr. Renee Kimball has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Kimball practices Family Medicine near Flowery Branch, GA.
See Flowery Branch Family Physicians.