Dr. Renee Kimball Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Kimball?

March 15th, 2016

I forgot to give Dr. Kimball a 5 star rating in my earlier review!

March 10th, 2016

So impressed with Dr Kimball and the entire group.

November 10th, 2015

Excellent. Dr Kimball is very perceptive. She will not hesitate to refer to a specialist if necessary. She instills confidence and both my husband and myself have found her to be a great diagnostician.

January 24th, 2012

This doctor listens to me!

Dr. Kimball remembers me and my family. She seems to keep good notes about what in tell her. Even when I am there for a visit, she will discuss the kids with me and take care of prescriptions etc for them at the same time. When my husband was in the hospital dying, Dr Kimball called me to see if our family needed anything. She is Always understanding and kind to my autistic daughter and even sweet to my grumpy teenager. I don't think she is taking any new patients, but if she is, snatch her up, she is awesome!

November 14th, 2011

oh well

She is sweet, but has misdiagnosed me after almost two years of visits about the same problem. She just kind of figures that's how it is. "i;m sorry" wasn't the answers I needed, but eventually got elsewhere.

May 7th, 2010

Attention to Detail

I have been seeing Dr. Kimball for about 5 years now and while it is not always easy to get in and see her, she has never made me feel rushed. She listens to everything I have to say and I've never had a reason to second-guess her. Everyone in her office is the same way and if I can't get in to see her for a last-minute appt, I feel confident in the other doctors there to see whomever is available. I have never had a bad experience, other than a bit of a wait at times but again, I think that reflects back on the time she devotes to her patients and because she is in demand.

August 14th, 2017