Learn more about Dr. Renee Kinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Kinman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kinman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Kinman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kinman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee A Kinman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Renee A. Kinman practice?
- Dr. Renee Kinman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renee Kinman practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Madera, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Pediatricians, and Merced Pediatric Specialists.