Learn more about Dr. Renee Kinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Kinman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kinman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Kinman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kinman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee A Kinman MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Renee A. Kinman practice?
- Dr. Renee Kinman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renee Kinman practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Madera, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Pediatricians, and Merced Pediatric Specialists.