A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knapp
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee M Knapp DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Renee Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Knapp practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Primary Care Doctors.