A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knapp
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee M Knapp DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Renee Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Knapp practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Primary Care Doctors.