Dr. Renee Knapp DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 20th, 2013
Bad customer service
This was the first time I was trying Pro Health Care. The customer service was horrible. The first time I tried to schedule an appointment, I was on hold over 10 minutes with no live person. So I tried their email system. But all I got back was a generic email saying the time and or doctor was available--which was it? and are there other time options? I called back again and making the appt took almost 15 minutes. The day of my appointment, I was 15 minutes late because of the snow storm that morning. And I was refused to be seen that day. I certainly wished Pro Health Care would have told me their policy is no lateness so I didn't even have to attempt to drive in the snow. Seriously, what doctor's office runs on time and 15 minutes is excessive. Never had an appointment with Dr Knapp and I won't be working with her office again.

January 22nd, 2013
Wonderful Doctor who treats you more like a close friend
It's not easy to find a great doctor that you connect with and trust, but I found just that in Dr. Renee Knapp. In one of our visits she actually said, "speaking as your friend..." because she truly cares about her patients! I never feel rushed or hurried, but do feel like she spends a good amount of time with me whenever I am there. She is good about calling with test results and answers MyChart.com emails promptly. I always feel like I have direct access to my doctor and I have never had trouble making an appointment (though sometimes, if you call around lunch for example, their phone lines get busy and you wait on hold for a short while). Overall- I completely trust her and recommend her to anyone.

September 11th, 2012
Best Doctor and Facility I've Ever Found
We were looking for someone more caring than previous doctors. We certainly found her! She's got a great personality and skills, amazing staff. She recommends things without being pushy, and answers all questions patiently. Definitely pleased with the whole experience.