Dr. Renee Koronkowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Koronkowski?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Renee Koronkowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2015

Nightmare

She misdiagnosed me. Put me on a med that very easily could of ended my life and gave me horrible side effects (drooling, shaking, shuffling gate). Upon seeing me for the first time in over a month my social worker had to hand me 7 paper towels in a matter of mins for the side effects. It took over a month for side effects to quit once off the med. She pretended like she was listening, but she wasn't . She isn't fit for practice. She actually told me I was very bright and asked me what I thought I should be diagnosed with. I was the patient how was I to know. As a result of everything I went through I've now been diagnosed with PTSD. I have nightmares from it about twice a week at least. When I finally did get properly diagnosed I had a hard time trusting any of my team as a result, even with the best doctors in the nation.

February 12th, 2011

Current Patient's Mum [mother]

This doctor is currently treating my daughter for "ongoing daily migraine headaches", w. an approximately five year[not positive] disabling effect, loss of career, onset of major depression...My daughter, aged 29, has been shuffled around from, from clinic to clinic and doctor to doctor, within these last five horrible years, of just INTENSE pain. It has gotten to the point where EVERYTHING seems to trigger them now, from lights and sound to odors. Dr. Koronkowski is the very first physician who has made an effort, I feel, to get to the real problem surounding the depression which is of course the headaches. My daughter was an R.N., licensed and practicing in Minnesota at the time these daily migraines took hold. She has a history of occassional migraines from the age of 4 or 5 to the present, but had managed to function well and she got through her schooling in 5 years. [college] Dr. Koronkowski has given my daughter hope again, instead of suicide! She has suggested some testing for allergies, and also a documented/reliable "sleep study". It may sound trite, but this food allergy business should have been looked into years ago, in my opinion. If I could, I would hug Dr. Koronkowski for giving my daughter a fighting chance again and for her sincere empathy shown my daughter. As the mother it has become increasingly difficult to watch this agonizingly slow process of the painful "death" of my once vivacious, "born to be a nurse", "baby girl". I have NOT KNOWN what to do... I give her as much frustrated support as I can. It does nothing. Doctor Koronkowski deserves "Doctor of the Year" as far as I am concerned and I hope she continues with the search for answers and the counseling of my daughter w. a psychologist to deal w the depression.Thank you, so very much, for allowing me to voice my pleasure, as a "Mum".

June 15th, 2016