A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kottenhahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kottenhahn
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kottenhahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Kottenhahn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottenhahn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kottenhahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Kathrin Kottenhahn MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee K. Kottenhahn practice?
- Dr. Renee Kottenhahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Kottenhahn practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Adolescent Specialists.