A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kottenhahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Kottenhahn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottenhahn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kottenhahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Kathrin Kottenhahn MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee K. Kottenhahn practice?
- Dr. Renee Kottenhahn has 12 office locations.
Dr. Renee Kottenhahn practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Claymont, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Adolescent Specialists.