A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kottenhahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Kottenhahn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottenhahn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kottenhahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kottenhahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan