A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Kottenhahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Kottenhahn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottenhahn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kottenhahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kottenhahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee K. Kottenhahn practice?
Dr. Renee Kottenhahn practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Family Physicians, and Wilmington Adolescent Specialists.